Career Opportunities at Kirna Zabête
We're searching for an E-commerce Intern to assist the busy e-commerce department of a luxury fashion boutique. This is an opportunity to receive hands-on experience in the operations of an online store running on the industry-leading Magento platform.
- Receiving new product into the department on a weekly basis and prepping for photo shoot with third-party partner.
- Adding products to the website daily, including product descriptions and photo uploads
- Merchandising products on the website on a daily basis to support product buy and marketing efforts
- Researching new brands, fashion bloggers and fashion news
- Assisting with customer service, order processing and returns daily
- Assisting with marketing, social media and business analysis as needed
- And everything else involved in the day-to-day operation of running an online shop.
You must have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work hard
- Ability to learn quickly, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Desire to learn the nuts and bolts of a fashion e-commerce business
- A great attitude and a love for designer fashion
We expect a minimum of a three-month commitment. Hours are flexible, minimum of 3 days per week required.
How to apply:
Please email the following:
+ Cover letter that gives us a sense of your personality & interests
+ Links to your favorite blogs and other e-commerce sites you frequent
+ Tell us your favorite designer and why.
New Designer Policy
Kirna Zabête future talent wannabes: we know “pictures won’t do it justice” but please send them to us anyway. We have great imaginations. We will contact you if an appointment is needed and unfortunately we cannot return any photos or accept any samples.