Career Opportunities at Kirna Zabête
Kirna Zabete, one of New York’s foremost destinations for expertly curated luxury fashion, is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work out of our Soho office.
The Ecommerce Assistant plays a key role in managing the day-to-day operations of a busy ecommerce site. The Ecommerce Assistant works across multiple departments in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Manage and execute website content, including new product page creation, category and link creation
- Write all website product copy
- Perform web visual merchandising and ensure online inventory is up to date
- Oversee site troubleshooting and maintenance
- Track and manage incoming inventory for website updates
- Coordinate photo shoots for site, assist in styling as needed
- Serve as main point of administrative contract for third party web vendors
- Coordinate weekly clothing sample shipments to third party vendors
- Provide customer service support for KirnaZabete.com and third party vendor customers
- Fulfill all web and affiliate web orders
- Background in, or strong interest in the luxury fashion sector
- Strong self-starter, able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Magento or other ecommerce platforms a strong plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior customer service experience a plus
Qualified applicants may forward resume to Kirna Zabête, Inc., 477 Broome Street, New York, NY 10013, Attn: Ms. Lee
Click HERE to email us.
New Designer Policy
Kirna Zabête future talent wannabes: we know “pictures won’t do it justice” but please send them to us anyway. We have great imaginations. We will contact you if an appointment is needed and unfortunately we cannot return any photos or accept any samples.