We are seeking a self-motivated, professional, gracious Selling Manager. This position requires great leadership. It is a perfect opportunity for an independent and self motivated individual to shine. The Selling Manager will lead and motivate a team of stylists to reach daily and monthly sales goals. He/she must ensure every client has an excellent experience in the store. He/she must empower the sales team, welcome their input, coach when necessary, and inspire results.
* Selling is #1 focus. Lead by example and motivate a team of stylists to clientele and sell.
* Ensure an elevated level of sales and service is practiced by all associates.
* Develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates sales.
* Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are followed.
* Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among the selling staff.
* Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service.
* Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client book.
* Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and professionally.
* Assist Stylists with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, damaged merchandise).
* Assist in overseeing risk management, shrink, security of the store, store cash controls and inventory management.
* Assist in the training of new staff in all areas of POS usage.
* Assist in conducting quarterly inventories.
* Communicate feedback to Buying office to help provide best merchandise selection and sizing is available to clients
* Continually evaluate the sales performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure positive results.
Please reply to the email address listed with "Sales Manager" in the subject line. Do NOT contact the store directly. Please do not respond unless you have relevant NYC luxury and managerial retail experience.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stock/Fulfillment Associate is responsible for contributing to inventory control, loss prevention awareness, preparing and executing physical inventories, efficient and accurate operations of transferring, shipping and receiving merchandise, organization of the stockroom as well as supporting management team as a representative of Kirna Zabête.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for handling all basic stock duties such as checking, receiving, packing, ticketing, delivering, sorting and consolidating merchandise.
• Receives and prepares new merchandise and inter-store transfers for the selling floor.
• Prepares, packs and ships merchandise for e-commerce orders.
• Maintains orderly stockroom and sales floor to optimize productivity and work flow by restocking, reorganizing, and handling other related maintenance work for the store.
• Assists in the preparation and execution of store's physical inventories and actively participates in resolving inventory discrepancies.
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, and teamwork with peers and management team.
* Extremely detail oriented, organized, and pro-active team player that can work well with a team or independently.
* Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance.
* Team player who is not focused on titles and is willing to pitch in and help out where necessary.
* 1 year shipping and receiving experience in a high-volume luxury brand retail store.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* Valid Drivers license is required.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Position also requires ability to stand for long periods of time.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Please note that this is a temporary position (4-8 weeks), with the opportunity for a permanent placement.
Please reply to the email address listed with "Stock Associate" in the subject line. Do NOT contact the store directly.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Buying Office Intern
Kirna Zabête is looking for an intern for the buying office. The candidate should be reliable, organized, detail oriented, very passionate about fashion, willing to go far and beyond to accomplish tasks, cheerful and very honest. The position requires excellent excel skills and experience working with pivot tables. It's a great opportunity for a candidate whose dream is to become a buyer in the future, as he/she will experience the entire buying process during fashion week and market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop, label and organize pictures of considered merchandise selection with style number, delivery window and retail price.
• Enter data into purchase order.
• Check incoming order confirmations to ensure they match with placed orders.
• Develop pivot tables on excel for reports on sales margin and sell through from various perspectives.
• Prepare the seasonal lookbook of the buy.
• Organize daily mail.
• Assist buying team in all aspects.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Designer Policy
Kirna Zabête future talent wannabes: we know “pictures won’t do it justice” but please send them to us anyway. We have great imaginations. We will contact you if an appointment is needed and unfortunately we cannot return any photos or accept any samples.
Address:96 Greene Street,
New York, NY, 10012