Buying Office Intern
Kirna Zabête is looking for an intern for the buying office. The candidate should be reliable, organized, detail oriented, very passionate about fashion, willing to go far and beyond to accomplish tasks, cheerful and very honest. The position requires excellent excel skills and experience working with pivot tables. It's a great opportunity for a candidate whose dream is to become a buyer in the future, as he/she will experience the entire buying process during fashion week and market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop, label and organize pictures of considered merchandise selection with style number, delivery window and retail price.
• Enter data into purchase order.
• Check incoming order confirmations to ensure they match with placed orders.
• Develop pivot tables on excel for reports on sales margin and sell through from various perspectives.
• Prepare the seasonal lookbook of the buy.
• Organize daily mail.
• Assist buying team in all aspects.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
New Designer Policy
Kirna Zabête future talent wannabes: we know “pictures won’t do it justice” but please send them to us anyway. We have great imaginations. We will contact you if an appointment is needed and unfortunately we cannot return any photos or accept any samples.
Address:96 Greene Street,
New York, NY, 10012