1. Editor’s blouse: Channel Carine, our favorite front row femme fatale, in a blouse that means all business, and by all business I mean all fashion. Look for sophisticated sexy details like lace that’s equal parts lady and vixen.
2. Fierce jewels: Jewelry is strong and architectural for Fall. Stow bohemian stacked bracelets and choose a bold Anndra Neen cuff or Art Deco earrings from Eddie Borgo.
3. Print set: The print of the season, literally. Fashion week is the best time to sport a full look, as we know matching is de rigueur again. Make maximum impact with minimal effort and get set!
4. Statement coat: When it comes to coats this season: go big or go home! By big, I mean big statement. Color, print, and volume (cocoon shoulders are a must)– your coat is your car in New York (Kirna once said) so invest and go bold!
5. Top handle satchel: Get your hands on the new bag shape- the top handle satchel. Alexander Wang‘s embossed croc version is a fierce choice, and with enough room for all your notes from the show, it’s actually practical.