STYLIST (Soho, New York)
The sales associate represents Kirna Zabête to customers through product expertise, sales competency, and by providing the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve personal sales goal.
- Build a personal clientele through effective utilization of POSIM and relationship building skills, thank you cards, etc.
- Capture all new client info and log info in CHQ.
- Develop strong product knowledge across all KZ categories.
- Provide each client with the highest level of customer service.
- Achieve inventory integrity by ringing sales correctly
- Send consignment packages and ring consignments accurately.
- Ship customer packages accurately and log info in Shipping/Messenger Binder.
- Restock all sold merchandise, and items out on approval, as well as replace sold displays.
- Maintain appearance of the selling floor and the cash wrap.
- Maintain stockroom organization.
- Participate in markdowns.
- Participate in store merchandising, floor moves, and mannequin changes.
- Communicate to Store Director merchandise needs, quality, and service issues in order to improve sales and customer service.
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to Operations department.
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ensure that a respectful selling environment is maintained at all times.
- Understand and comply with all Kirna Zabete policies and procedures.
- Report to Management and Directors.
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate must have luxury experience and have a $1M+ client book.
To apply please email email@example.com.