Entry level role based at Kirna Zabête’s Corporate Office in Soho, New York. Responsible for uploading all products to the site, which includes proficiency in Excel, Photoshop and Copywriting skills. Other responsibilities include site-merchandising, and any projects relating to www.kirnazabete.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manages daily product uploads to KZ.com utilizing e-commerce platforms including Teamwork CHQ and Shopify Plus
- Outsource all product details required for uploads including product imagery, product information and product makeup
- Write product descriptions—must have strong writing skills with the ability to shift from strategic SEO based copy to editorial writing for site optimization
- Responsible for initial set up of product which includes tagging, badging and product cross-sell
- Assist e-commerce team with site merchandising, product removal’s for RTV’s, and tagging & badging for markdowns/promotions
- Ensure appropriate products are uploaded to the site in accordance with the e-commerce calendar / business needs
- Identify and work with cross-functional partners to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Excel and copywriting
- Knowledge of Shopify preferred
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage task and prioritize accordingly
Must provide writing samples and complete photoshop resizing project. To apply please email email@example.com.